Get an education and learn how to make money online and/or offline!
After an incarceration, it’s crucial to have a little money in your pocket, a place to go so you can get your head straight and people that can help out such as friends and family members. For some people, it may be required to stay in touch with an parole officer (as part of their release condition) and maintaining a job for X amount of time. Once an ex-con, jobs are hard to acquire since on an application form you’ll have to mention that you were an ex-convict and explain the reason of your incarceration. To make things worse, welfare in certain states can be problematic and even once acquired, how long can a few hundred bucks lasts?
A wise man once said: “money is the root of all evil” and other people added: “money is something but not everything”. That being said, if stuck on a deserted island with 100 million dollars and it’s dark and cold, you’ll have no other choice but to make a fire with it and at the same time scare away nocturnal creatures. Whatever people may say or think, the reality is that in this concrete jungle, money is a necessity and is the foundation that keep this society from going mad. To be able to get a lucrative amount of it without going to jail, you need an education and an understanding of the system.
Vince James (real name is Vincent Passafiume) started from basically nothing and to make matters worse, he dropped out of school in grade 10 because he had a disability problem; he had a hard time learning and remembering what he just learned. He had dreams of owning a gold Rolex, the sporty Mercedes, the million-dollar mega mansion and many other expensive things in life. But how was he going to get these luxuries when he dropped of high school? The answer is that he didn’t let the negative aspects of his life take over. He understood the system, formulated an idea and put his idea into action. Read more
Take a look at the what happened next:
- By the time Vince James turned 19, he was able of purchasing a new Corvette
- By the time Vince James turned 20, he managed to own 2 new Mercedes Benz vehicles.
- By the time Vince James turned 21, he was so successful that he managed to acquire a Rolls Royce Silver Spur!
- 7 years later at the age of 28, Vince James was on the top of his game with over $100 000 000 made in gross sales which $50 000 000 were profits. That same year, Vince James had purchased 2 homes which 1 cover an area 14,000 square feet and had a resort-style pool with a billiards room, an underwater bar, all paid in full cash!
His collection of vehicles kept on growing hence Vince James had 7 cars and something else not too many people own…in his garage; a red Lamborghini Diablo, a yellow Ferrari 360 Spider, a white Bentley Arnage Red Label, 4 Mercedes and a 12-passenger Lincoln Town Car Limo!
Vince James’ bank checking account was well fed hence having over 10 000 000$ at disposal and his online/offline businesses were generating over 400 000$ every 7 days. If you do the math, that’s around 57 143$ every 24 hours and even more amazingly 2381$ every 60 minutes! So how much did he had to work to get these numbers? At first Vince James was working around the clock. Later as his business grew, he was able to hire employees to work for him hence cutting the number of hours. Hence at 28, Vincent mastered his game so well that he barely braked a sweat.
- There's a manifold of rich individuals on earth who like to brag about how much money they're making. Back in the year 2002, Vince James had a lot to brag about since he was able of cashing-in more dollar bills than the CEOs of Federal Express... eBay... Amazon.com... Time Warner... Apple Computer... McDonalds... Microsoft... Nike... Yahoo... Ford Motor Company... General Motors... and Goodyear Tire- COMBINED! Did you get that? “COMBINED”.
In the May 12th, 2003 issue, Forbes Magazine listed their top paid 500 CEOs in America. Of their prominent and prestigious list of the 500 CEOs, he made more money than 483 of them.
- Vince James made $17,549,000 extra than the CEO of Starbucks.
- Vince James made $13,030,000 extra than the CEO of Target.
- Vince James made $17,225,000 extra than the CEO of Motorola.
It’s important to mention that Vince James built his multi-million dollar empire online and offline selling certain products which can be debated by many as “in an unethical manner”. His pills were not up to standards and law suits were filed against his business when customers had a very hard time canceling their recurring credit card bills. This problematic issue led the I.R.S to confiscate many of his goods hence loosing more than 48 000 000$ in the process. Vince James later pleaded guilty to fraud hence was sentence to 3 months in jail.
Regardless, the most important key factor to retain from this story is that fact that Vincent James' core system worked and made him a millionaire. Beside the credit card issues, the business was perfectly legal. Many experts still believe till this day that and if Vince James would of offered a better quality product, he could of possibly rivaled Bill Gates!